You are invited to to the Business Intelligence & Healthcare Analytics Symposium, sponsored by Carilion Clinic and the Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business Center for Business Intelligence and Analytics. This symposium will be held on April 1, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. We are fortunate to have many excellent speakers from Virginia Tech, Carilion Clinic, and several national organizations. Topics will include:
- Analyzing the macroeconomic forces affecting healthcare in the U.S.
- Evaluating case / workflow management data and building strategies to improve care, improve patient outcomes, reduce risk and control cost.
- Creating innovative disease management and treatment protocols, drugs, behavioral health methodologies.
- Assessing, Building and Capitalizing Healthcare IP Portfolios
- Reducing cost and improving outcomes of care by identifying, predicting and minimizing fraud by implementing advanced analytic systems.
- Using Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to extract important information from the vast amount of clinical data and analyze it for enhanced processing and analytics.
We hope you can attend. Please register free at the following website: http://www.cbia.pamplin.vt.edu